One of the pleasures of working with luxury and boutique hotels and resorts in exotic destinations is that the pictures usually tell much of the story themselves. So, in the first of a series of photo blogs presenting our client hotels and resorts, here is the heritage boutique Hotel Penaga, George Town, Penang, Malaysia – in the heart of a UNESCO World Heritage site:
..and we knowingly left out some features, such as the Library and the Artists Residency. With a deep concern for sustainable tourism, the Hotel Penaga was described to us by Penang Tourism officials as “sets the bar for boutique hotels in Penang”. After having a look around the Hotel Penaga, George Town, Penang with us, we believe you will agree !
- Sunshades and Afternoon Tea – George Town, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- Penang Offers Those On A Malaysia Holiday An “authentic Experience” (news.freedomasia.co.uk)
- Why you Should put Penang on your Next Travel List (flightshotels.wordpress.com)
- Penang: Food and heritage travel place by Mzondi Lungu (mzondilungutravelidea.wordpress.com)
- Staying Historical in Georgetown (lavieenchina.wordpress.com)